Situated in Alderley, located within 6 kilometres of the Brisbane CBD this property blends the parameters between outside and inside and offers a low maintenance design with carefully selected materials to ensure optimum living is achieved.
Thallon Mole Group was created with one purpose in mind; to create architecturally unique and highly specified investments for discerning clients. With over 20 years of experience, they have accumulated extensive expertise in delivering ultra-high-end residential projects. Currently, the only Thallon Mole Group masterpiece on offer is 125 Banks Street. The exclusive location, modernist design coupled with unsurpassed TMG quality will make 125 Banks Street a timeless, durable, and sought after investment that will impress for the next 50 years.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- A Base Architecture designed; Marcio Kogan inspired perfect for a family that loves entertaining.
- Elevated block over 60m high
- Large kitchen with Gaggenau oven and steam oven, Quasair range hood, Miele dishwasher and double door fridge and butler’s pantry
- Indoor/Outdoor Flow
- Vintec wine fridges in BBQ area
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- Yoga/Gym room/home office
- Heated bathroom floors
- Cutting edge lighting
- Handpicked natural stone walling and European oak floor
- Master retreat with city glimpses, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Internal gas fireplace
- Rooftop gardens
- Video intercom security system
- Ducted aircon throughout
- Large swimming pool
- Low maintenance gardens with irrigation systems
- Sustainability agenda with green roof, solar power, and passive design
Being a blue-chip suburb, make the most of the serenity in this peaceful suburb whilst enjoying the convenience of being only 15 minutes from the city, 10 minutes to the Brisbane Airport, moments to renowned cafes, a short drive to QUT, RBWH as well as major shopping centres.
For more on this incredible offering and to receive a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact Tom Lyne directly on 0423 696 862.